ebay intake

JetLife

Reaction score
I'm looking to get an intake, i can't get myself to spend hundreds on an intake when an intake is an intake. so can someone provide me with a good ebay seller that they had good experience with.

001Stunna

Reaction score
They all provide tubes that are probably made in the same company/factory. I have had an ebay tube and K&N filter for prob 2+ years now and have had no issues with it.

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
It's all piping + a filter. Unless you need a CARB legal sticker, best bet is to just get an ebay intake and swap the filter with a K&N filter from autozone or get one off amazon.

JetLife

Reaction score
They all provide tubes that are probably made in the same company/factory. I have had an ebay tube and K&N filter for prob 2+ years now and have had no issues with it.

ohh gotcha, yeahh im also going to put an K&N filter on

001Stunna

Reaction score
something i've been doing for awhile now since i do not want to buy those filter shields lol...
go to dollar store and buy sock pantyhose. Use it as a cover on your filter and cut off the excess. In my opinion it does hardly any blocking to airflow (make sure to stretch it as much as you can without ripping it) but it keeps larger pieces of dirt from sticking/getting to the filter media and makes cleaning the filter easier.

JetLife

Reaction score
something i've been doing for awhile now since i do not want to buy those filter shields lol...
go to dollar store and buy sock pantyhose. Use it as a cover on your filter and cut off the excess. In my opinion it does hardly any blocking to airflow (make sure to stretch it as much as you can without ripping it) but it keeps larger pieces of dirt from sticking/getting to the filter media and makes cleaning the filter easier.

WOW thats sucha creative way to do that! never would have thought of that !

Back