EDM coupe tail lights

2002CG3coupe

Reaction score
I say do it, only if you want to do it for a different look and style, cause I want these as well, badly lol, but never thought to look in the UKebay

Mikey

Reaction score
His name is Roger. And to be the ONLY USDM coupe on the site with EDM tails...that's worth $175 imo. haha

There is a member from Scotland on here that may be able to help you out. Forget his username.
Nope, his name is Eric. At least his email has his name as Eric. I found him YouTube actually...

And I just might. I dont think it'll slow down the ordering of some other key items, so i just might...and i mean, in all reality, $175 isnt too bad for tail lights. 2 of the 3 and they're used...but, meh, what the hell.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I've always heard the people who know him personally call him Roger, which is the name on his profile. Interesting.

meh, what the hell.

THIS is the kind of mentality needed to modify these cars successfully.

:lawl:

Mikey

Reaction score
My mentality is "resale-ability". Or keeping all my stock parts, lol. EDM tails wont be noticed except by those who truly have an eye for detail. I/H/E are about the same. They can be reverted back to stock if need be. Not to mention, these might go for a pretty penny if/when i ever sold them.

MoneyPit

Reaction score
Eric and Roger are two different people. Both have made custom LED tails for the coupe.

Roger: aznfunkyflip
Eric: ericspda

Mikey

Reaction score
Ericspda is who i talked to. Roger's are just the lower, "brake" portion. Eric are the entire rear lighting setup; even the reverse.

jaw819

Reaction score
guys ive always wondered, as with the red/clears and the red/ambers, why doesn't the red line up with the taillights on the trunk?..

Cpyro

Reaction score
lol i saw this earlier i guess they made the red/clears after the euros and just didnt line it up just the same. i cant believe it was something they missed. they must thing it looks good.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Yeah, it's a shame they didn't execute them correctly, I think some people would be doing some cool things with them. It is possible to fix them though, all you would have to do is tint some of the clear section red, then have something else behind this to keep it from illuminating when using the turn signal. People with shaved decklids don't have to worry about it, obviously.

But this is what makes terrible aftermarket parts...lack of attention to detail, and thus, quality.

Mikey

Reaction score
Yes.

I like to think I have an....."eye" for detail(Wayne's World reference, anyone?). But, i do and stuff like that pisses me off. Hell, i even think the EDM ones arent even, but, oh well.

Back