EDM coupe tail lights

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
yeah, the euro tails dont line up either. neither do the usdm oem tails, but you cant tell because theyre all red. the aftermarket coupe red/clears are just made to spec, nothings ****ed up. the only thing thats ****ed up is hondas engineers lol.​

mcbungie

Reaction score
you guys are lucky the amount of custom parts over here are shockingly rare, and if I want something from your end of the planet the postage is horrific, was looking for type r grill there on ebay for as little as $10 then they want $45 to $50 for postage , crazy

Mikey

Reaction score
My tails are the stock all-red. I'd still be interested in a trade though. I imagine postage would be horrendous for both of us though. PM me and we'll discuss. :)

mcbungie

Reaction score
all red isnt anygood for me mate over here turn signals must be orange/amber not sure if an amber bulb in ur lights would show though as amber

Mikey

Reaction score
Oh yeah, I forgot about that...

Eh, an amber bulb would probably come out like a dark amber with some red in it, but it wouldnt be amber like you need it to be.

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
just a thought Mikey, why don't you pick buy some red clear tails and do a straight trade with mcbungie, maybe some cash on top if its not around the same price to ship.

Mikey

Reaction score
That thought had also occured to me. On the flip side though, I could buy a set of red/clears and just put an amber bulb in there...

I dunno. I think the actual red/amber light would look better against the DEP than the red/clear would. If that makes sense.

Back