Eibach Sportline (I4)

rwong410

Reaction score
Price Paid - ~$190
Purchased From - MotorSportsDirect (Ebay)
Rating - 9/10

Comfort level is great while riding in these. It doesn't sit as low as I'd like but it does add quite an aggressive look to my car. I used to ride on Skunk2 Coilover sleeves and the comfort was nothing compared to these Sportlines. They feel close to, if not exactly, like stock comfort. I took off a point for the fact that it didn't sit as low as I would have liked.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Cool i can post in this and the pro-kit thread...I love my sportlines..bought them with camber kit and tokico blues for about 350 installed..

The drop is perfect for me, but the ride is def worse then just prokit..If i am on a bumpy road with more then 2 people, whoever is in the back is going to get carsick haha. Camber kit is needed if you buy these, and so are aftermarket shocks..

Rating-8/10

I should of bought these instead of prokit...

lyttleviet

Reaction score
i hear great things about the sportlines.. esp from 5th gens

nyknick1015

Reaction score
sportlines are great, i have em on my car when its not snowing where i am.

Pro: same great ride quality as stock, it will be like if u never changed a thing even though ur car sits lower and handles better. I do recommend it if its ur first spring set up

Cons: my only issue is that its kinda soft with my struts... im on GR2's and inever had a problem with spring set up on my b4 accords. when i hit some dips, people say they can see sparks from the back of my car cuz of exhaust rubbing

I still like it tho, i like riding with the luxury feel instead of stiff as shyt i would say 8.5/10

slow f23

Reaction score
I'm considering some new springs really soon.. should I go with these?

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
i had always recommended these springs to members... soft ride with a great drop... these have been on my car for 6 years and going strong :rock:

slow f23

Reaction score
I think i'm going with H&R springs..

1.5" F 1.2" R, good rates? They sell some for 2" F 2" R and that seems extreme.

jccg5

Reaction score
sorry im on sprotline before...kinda like it...but not all that...then switch t sskunk2 and loving it

Back