Eibach Sportline (I4)

jccg5

Reaction score
I think i'm going with H&R springs..

1.5" F 1.2" R, good rates? They sell some for 2" F 2" R and that seems extreme.

u think 1.5 amd 1.2 is low...that like same height as h tech i used to have...dont liek it..not low enought...2 f and 2 r lol give u boat look which im so scare of...but the skunk2 give u 2.1 f and 1.9 r will be more lower when settle in...i already scrape my front lip on my driveway :(

AFAccord

Reaction score
Cons: my only issue is that its kinda soft with my struts... im on GR2's and inever had a problem with spring set up on my b4 accords. when i hit some dips, people say they can see sparks from the back of my car cuz of exhaust rubbing

GR2's are not designed for substantially lowered cars. They're too soft to provide proper dampening on a stiffer spring. Get yourself some Tokico blues or any other adjustable spring and you'll be set. :thumbsup:

jccg5

Reaction score
GR2's are not designed for substantially lowered cars. They're too soft to provide proper dampening on a stiffer spring. Get yourself some Tokico blues or any other adjustable spring and you'll be set. :thumbsup:

good anwser

nyknick1015

Reaction score

I asked this on accord tuner but why is my GR2's soft when im lowered on my sportlines but firm as shyt wen im on my stock springs. same strut. I would expect my sportlines to be firmer

nexTOme

Reaction score
I asked this on accord tuner but why is my GR2's soft when im lowered on my sportlines but firm as shyt wen im on my stock springs. same strut. I would expect my sportlines to be firmer

id guess because there's difference in spring's overall length?
other words, sportlines are shorter than stock spring.....

and yeah, gr2's are the stock replacement. my car came with gr2's from dealer because im guess rear shock blew from previous owner. gr2's are valved either about same as stock quality, or just a bit better. ride it till you blow, then upgrade to something better...stretches your money and it wont hurt....just dont ride it blown... :thumbsup:

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Get yourself some Tokico blues or any other adjustable spring and you'll be set. :thumbsup:

Umm, you mean Tokico Illuminas (whites)? Because the HP's (blues) aren't adjustable. And they are strut/shocks... not springs. But I'm sure you knew that. :thumbsup:

AFAccord

Reaction score
Umm, you mean Tokico Illuminas (whites)? Because the HP's (blues) aren't adjustable. And they are strut/shocks... not springs. But I'm sure you knew that. :thumbsup:

Illuminas will work as well as from what I understand. I realize they are struts. It's a stiff strut that makes a lowered car ride correctly (ie. no bouncing, bottoming out), and this is why I addressed his issue. Blue's are one of the cheapest struts available that is designed for a lowered car, and of any mentionable quality. The issue is what nexTOme brought up, the GR2s are stock replacements.

As for nyknick1015's question, my guess would be the shocks lose some dampening efficiency when they're lowered that much.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I should of bought these instead of prokit...

That's what i'm thinking now too. However, i can say, i didn't think i was going to mod my car, then go past springs.

Did you get your car aligned without a camber kit? I would be interested in the difference between your prokits and your sportlines. I know i should get a camber kit if i switch but it's just too expensive. Not just the kit but the only shop i trust jumps from $40 alignment to around $100 when they start messing with aftermaket adjustment.

Back