Engine swappin! *no 56k*

acrod99

Reaction score
haha

FYI: in Maine NO car may be lowered in any way, and you can't have rims more than 2 sizes larger than stock-both even apply to non-ABS cars this year. Last year i was dumped with my rims and it passed, this year, i gotta roll like that? wtf! i hate stupid rules.

skabone

Reaction score
acrod99 said:
haha

FYI: in Maine NO car may be lowered in any way, and you can't have rims more than 2 sizes larger than stock-both even apply to non-ABS cars this year. Last year i was dumped with my rims and it passed, this year, i gotta roll like that? wtf! i hate stupid rules.
damm thats retarded. move to AZ, you can do what ever you want to your car out here. :cool:

acrod99

Reaction score
Oh don't worry-i'm headed for Utah in about a month or so. That's the main reason we got my accord done. I can drive the accord, sell my bimmer and caddi, then leave stank-azz maine/nh!

PS-it passed inspection! Tomoro: lower car, put 18's back on!

cdubb77

Reaction score
^^ Glad to see that it passed. Congrats. I didn't even know that you picked up another engine.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
congrats on the pass... but i'd recommend u stay with stockies if u wanna drive ur car to utah during the move.. save some treadwear on those 18s

acrod99

Reaction score
yeah-i'll def be rockin my steelies on that trip! But i will be slammed for sure! hahaha

Back