Engine swappin! *no 56k*

acrod99

Reaction score
Haha there's no difference, but it feels so good just to drive the thing again! i've always loved the sound of my car-the skunk2 sounds so mean!

HondaGus

Reaction score
dude believe it or not i swaped my ulev motor (BLEW THE STOCK ONE) to a non ulev f23a too and believe it or not non ulev runs better...

i spun a bearing and cracked the cam in the original motor. ;)

hahahahaha

acrod99

Reaction score
^How the hell'd you do that?! hahaha
and did you swap it yourself?

HondaGus

Reaction score
since aug of 2002 i bought BRAN NEW 6th gen i been abusing the **** out of it...i dont know how the motor blew on me..but toward the end the motor would eat motor oil like it was its job, i would change the oil and it would only piss out like 3 QT on a good oil change...

the motor was swaped out by me and the help of my uncle.

next thing i wanna do is a 5spd swap but im really not that handy with **** like that.

skabone

Reaction score
HondaGus said:
since aug of 2002 i bought BRAN NEW 6th gen i been abusing the **** out of it...i dont know how the motor blew on me..but toward the end the motor would eat motor oil like it was its job, i would change the oil and it would only piss out like 3 QT on a good oil change...

the motor was swaped out by me and the help of my uncle.

next thing i wanna do is a 5spd swap but im really not that handy with **** like that.
thats exactly what happened to my engine. it was chugging oil before cylinder #1 told me to go screw. now the new engine runs awesome. you can't beat $500 for an engine with 19K on it. that with new belts, clutch, etc, and it runs so sweet. granted its no H22, but its enough to make me happy, and its enough to get me into plenty of trouble. :D

acrod99

Reaction score
I'm just lovin the fact that my car moves again! It sat in my driveway for about 5 months in case you guys didnt know. I know it won't be fast unless i turbo it again, but even then, it'll pull like a mid-14 run, so why do it? i'm just gonna enjoy my nice-looking/sounding/panty-dropping machine haha. i couldn't care less about street racing anymore. I just hope it passes inspection today, so i can lower it back down and put my rims back on. i'll post a pic in a little bit...so ugly right now. btw-thanks you guys for the kind words!

acrod99

Reaction score
whitey2kaccord said:
You can always spray it..... :D
no no no no! i learned from my cousin-i'll never spray my cars.

anyway...here she is in 'inspection mode' haha
img01275tu.jpg

Back