Euro-R CL1's 2002 Honda Accord EX Updated 2/1/12

Euro-R_CL1

Reaction score
Re: Euro-R CL1's 2002 Honda Accord EX

thanks a lot dude that actually helped me out a lot now i just gotta start getting my parts that now becomes the hard part haha trying to find a 2002 ecu, also now the transmission.:peace:

xmsleepr

Reaction score

thats what i ran for my first comp season they pound dude all my stuff was wired in 1 ohm try and get your hands on a 1250 watt amp youll over power the subs a little bit but they can handle it.......... ohh and w/e you do dont mount the amp to the box.............. i broke my old amp that way haha. and questions feel free to message me about it man i loved that set up

seriously? im running mines 600wrms old JBL amp @ 2ohms

Ch1R

Reaction score

I like that yellow Hyundai haha.

Euro-R_CL1

Reaction score

seriously? im running mines 600wrms old JBL amp @ 2ohms

your under powering them to hell lol. they can handle 500w rms each and i had each handling 525w rms perfectly in 1 ohm, ditch that amp get a bigger one look at the alpine mrp-m1000 not to expensive...... it may require 1/0 awg wire though

xmsleepr

Reaction score

your under powering them to hell lol. they can handle 500w rms each and i had each handling 525w rms perfectly in 1 ohm, ditch that amp get a bigger one look at the alpine mrp-m1000 not to expensive...... it may require 1/0 awg wire though

i only got one lol the a huge dual port box and its the old L5 06 model already had the cone repaired once :p

Euro-R_CL1

Reaction score

i only got one lol the a huge dual port box and its the old L5 06 model already had the cone repaired once :p

ohh my bad lol look into getting 2 trust me lol. sooo worth it. and it should still be able to handle 500w is the box tuned for the l5? or did you do an rta?

GlassJAw

Reaction score

Funny thing is I always get people thinking the CL1 is some sort of Acura??
When I say, I have a CL1 Euro R Accord..... they don't get excited till they see that it's not one of those Acura's. Car looks pretty good dude, I can feel you on the short of funds thing. Just take it one step at a time, small things can add up to a big thing in the big picture.

Last edited:

Sakuradrops808B

Reaction score

I was expecting to see something along the lines of ..

genaco052.jpg

:sad:

ditto... but car looks good!

Euro-R_CL1

Reaction score

Funny thing is I always get people thinking the CL1 is some sort of Acura??
When I say, I have a CL1 Euro R Accord..... they don't get excited till they see that it's not one of those Acura's. Car looks pretty good dude, I can feel you on the short of funds thing. Just take it one step at a time, small things can add up to a big thing in the big picture.

i think i speak for the majority of this forum with saying we wish we had a cl1 lol, and had that same issue lol, if i ever hit powerball im either moving back home to scotland....... or importing 1 lol, thanks unfortunately theres a little more body damage that i have no idea how it got there like my from passenger fender looks like some one sat back quick on it so its pushed in, i hate how people disrespect other peoples cars especially when you can tell someone is trying to take good care of there things, and there is also a new scuff on my driver side rear bumper that im kinda pissed about, but i have friends at body shops that all say there easy fix's, so im putting body work on hold, and working on finishing my sound system and what little engine work needs to be done,
i will be updating my first post as things get done put hears my punch list,
1) custom box built and install my 15"s :D (this is very close just gotta save up a little more)

2) buy parts for 5 speed transmission swap, (really excited about this because of the junk yard down the street from my house recently getting in a totaled 01 accord) and then do the swap.

3) coilovers, and 5 lug swap (have all the parts for the 5 lug swap but the front v6 hubs and v6 calipers)

4) save up for a WW lip kit, not completely satisfied with the mugen replica stuff, the front lip is weird, dose anyone know if the WW kits will fit the 01-02 front end?

5) wheels when i make a final decision on what i want,

6) this is the fun part paint, as i think i have already stated this is my DD along with my show car, so the theme i am going with is a rave club style (speaks to my personality), sounds weird i know but if i can execute this the way im thinkin it will resemble what a lot of sti owners do, the 2 colors im using is florescent blue and florescent pink, (the pink because only a real man can roll with pink, also because i will be including the breast cancer ribbon for my grand mother who has survived it, it will be incorporated on the front strut bar) one of the cooler things im working with and trying to do id use a good florescent blue for the wheels that we react brightly with either black light or uv light and make my own custom led tubes to put in the fender or some where un decided at the moment, so when i drive at night my wheels will appear to glow kinda really excited about that lol

Back