f*ckkkkkk it finally happened (56k go away)...

01exv6

Reaction score
damn i wish someone was there to warn me about the gigantic buick coming towards me haha :eusa_wall:

sweagle02

Reaction score
sorry to hear about ur car man. I would hate if that happened to me. One irrelevant question though, why do i see a lot of ppl on this forum have threads that say 56k? Is that 56k miles.

01exv6

Reaction score
sorry to hear about ur car man. I would hate if that happened to me. One irrelevant question though, why do i see a lot of ppl on this forum have threads that say 56k? Is that 56k miles.

haha im not sure, i just put it because im a sheep and i put it like everyone else does when they have pictures...i feel like not many people have it anymore either

F23A1AT

Reaction score
yea happened in gville on 13th street...dont ever drive there at 5:30 pm lol.

Yeah man I got it on Archer in front of Best Buy, on the 2nd day of the new year. Do go to Archer Rd any day around noon. Glad your alright.

01exv6

Reaction score
i finally got my car to the shop today so they can start working on it...they said i would probably need a new hood too, and they said they could order a coupe bumper and hood if I wanted....just to double check, i know an 01 coupe hood and bumper will fit on my 01 sedan, my question is will it fit perfectly or will it have to be modified at all?

kn0x47

Reaction score
threads are supposed to say 56k when there are 3 (?) or more pics cause 56k modem cant handle that well.
your lights dont flash when you lock your doors because the sensor for your hood has been messed up from the crash. the led in the door shouldnt be flashing either. make sure the insurance company fixes that too. my camry got totaled a year ago cause of someone not paying attention. it sucked but i got an accord so im happy. good luck on the repairs.

kn0x47

Reaction score
i finally got my car to the shop today so they can start working on it...they said i would probably need a new hood too, and they said they could order a coupe bumper and hood if I wanted....just to double check, i know an 01 coupe hood and bumper will fit on my 01 sedan, my question is will it fit perfectly or will it have to be modified at all?

i believe it fits perfectly.

Back