F-ing-series cams?

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
F23 series are only 1 cam not two. Also, you won't see a huge difference unless you get some support mods, intake headers exhaust, probably and adjustable cam gear and a tune.

F23's arent really designed to be high reving engines, I would never take mine past 7k even with a tune.

finch13

Reaction score
F23 series are only 1 cam not two. Also, you won't see a huge difference unless you get some support mods, intake headers exhaust, probably and adjustable cam gear and a tune.

F23's arent really designed to be high reving engines, I would never take mine past 7k even with a tune.

Even a good tune wouldn't make the valvetrain lighter :lawl:

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
we "can" make power up to 7500 rpm, my tune has me at 7300rpm as its ceiling, but i don't reccomend it for anyone. i have only taken that far, outside of tuning, twice at the track

99CcordMTF23

Reaction score
CAM, sorry. Yes one. Sohc yes, I know. I have no intentions of revving to 17000 rpm. I was just wondering if there were any solid gains in the mid-upper rpm range. (past my 6k rev limit.) and yes the only real way it will help is if I get different spring, lighter retainers and locks, ect.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
17000rpm!

****!

turbo your car, youll be better off. as for power past 6k....no. there isnt even power before 6k...****s not just magically gonna pop up after redline.

Back