f23 build

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
its okay i read it like 6 times before i noticed the rings part too and i was still waking up, so no worries!

dedication, I GUARANTEE YOU, has no price tag, (I know from experience, and i'm still learning lolz)

I wish my car was pushing that much HP. But I got the tranny swap so that's a start....I guess. hahah. But I have spent a lot of money on my car so far. I stopped keeping track like 3 years ago.

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score
Nice build up man. Hopefully someday I can follow with a built F23A1 Turbo.

hotaccord243

Reaction score
so the turbo upgrade is on hold because some effin thieves broke into the car and stole everything of value (deck, 2 amps, 2 subs, and custom box) so gotta start replacing Sh*t before anything.... so gay!

and before that i'm getting an alarm (viper) here in the next week too, i was so hoping that this could've been done later...

Last edited:

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
damn sorry to hear that man! I know it sucks having the leave the accord in the garage at weekends. :( no mall,movies or anything for her.
No engine components stolen? even like the gauges or anything inside?

But is your parts list up to date? and would you have done anything different or different parts if you could? Thinking about starting a build..but idk if 10,000$+ is worth only 350hp

Back