F23 NA BUILD 200whp or bust.......

michaelp4283

Reaction score
Images of my adapter plate. H23 IM to modified F23 port shape. I think this will work nicely.

utf-8BSU1HMDAxMzAtMjAxMDAxMTAtMTAxM.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAxMjQtMjAxMDAxMTAtMTAwO.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAxMjYtMjAxMDAxMTAtMTAwO.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAxMjMtMjAxMDAxMTAtMTAwO.jpg

Last edited:

michaelp4283

Reaction score
I need to have the block built, need a clutch, and then need to have it all put together. It seems like a neverending learning process and a ton of money wasted. :doh:

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
I need to have the block built, need a clutch, and then need to have it all put together. It seems like a never-ending learning process and a ton of money invested into a great cause and a never before done achievement. :doh:

Fixed^.

Niiiiice, did you fabricate that plate yourself? It looks really good.

9450erick

Reaction score
^ adapter plate looks damb good. i know u didnt do that urself
but gotta give you props if u did, takes some mad skills yo
now about that collector mod, wat does it do exactly?
does the collector mod just delete the cat and extend the flex pipe

Last edited:

boorishid

Reaction score
Just curious why did you go with aluminum, im looking into this project. It seems like AfAccords idea with gatorlite and DIY is cheapear snd shields the heat better? Just wondering what advantages you saw of the metal adapter plate?

michaelp4283

Reaction score
The advantage of the aluminum plate is that it was CNC'd for the exact shape and it's a smooth transition. Garolite probably shields heat better but flow is more important. It wasn't cheap either, you're right about that, but I'm hoping the results will help me forget how expensive this project has been. I need to look into having someone make me a header. I was thinking I could just have someone who already makes a 4-2-1 H22 header modify their design just to fit an F23 exhaust flange. Bad idea??

Back