first mod help

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
and i'm telling ya, that if you start off slow you're going to waste a bunch of money on parts that don't amount to ****

i've been there and done it, speaking from experience there are a few things for your car worth spending money on. rear sway bar, 1 piece strut tower bar, coilovers, transmission swap

9450erick

Reaction score
1st thing you need to think about function>form or form>function
2nd budget-really crucial, we dont know how much you want to spend
3rd realisticly to get a pep out of your v6 accord the manual tranny is the way to go hand down.
here on this forum we try to make our cars outshine any other car. we love our cars so much that we will spend a ridiculous amount of money on them
for example right now im doing a turbo build for my 4cyl accord and ive calculated when its all said and done its going to cost roughly 5,000 dollars. it might seem like a lot but my thoughts is that im going to keep this car forever and thats the mindset of the many members on this forum.
to me you came off like i want a little more power, but dont want to spend much because im not really going all out. with these cars its go all out or dont do nothing at all. theres is no actual little steps you take to go a little faster. its take a huge step and make the car mildly faster.
for you i would recogmend an intake/ theres no real actual power gain but you deffinately will think there is one from the sound your hearing+its cheap and when you turn around and sell it you wouldnt have lost a lot of money

the guy that posted above me has done the intake/ header/exhaust and he has talked to multiple ppl that have gone down that road and they all came to the same conclusion that it really doesnt make any power. he does get frustrated with new ppl sometimes cause he is telling you what to do and then noobs do the complete opposite and then b**ch about how there not making any power off there intake. so dont take it personal when he gets super mad and starts destroying you with his words. ive seen it done. afterall hes trying to help u in the long run to not waste money

truWarier02

Reaction score
1st thing you need to think about function>form or form>function
2nd budget-really crucial, we dont know how much you want to spend
3rd realisticly to get a pep out of your v6 accord the manual tranny is the way to go hand down.
here on this forum we try to make our cars outshine any other car. we love our cars so much that we will spend a ridiculous amount of money on them
for example right now im doing a turbo build for my 4cyl accord and ive calculated when its all said and done its going to cost roughly 5,000 dollars. it might seem like a lot but my thoughts is that im going to keep this car forever and thats the mindset of the many members on this forum.
to me you came off like i want a little more power, but dont want to spend much because im not really going all out. with these cars its go all out or dont do nothing at all. theres is no actual little steps you take to go a little faster. its take a huge step and make the car mildly faster.
for you i would recogmend an intake/ theres no real actual power gain but you deffinately will think there is one from the sound your hearing+its cheap and when you turn around and sell it you wouldnt have lost a lot of money

the guy that posted above me has done the intake/ header/exhaust and he has talked to multiple ppl that have gone down that road and they all came to the same conclusion that it really doesnt make any power. he does get frustrated with new ppl sometimes cause he is telling you what to do and then noobs do the complete opposite and then b**ch about how there not making any power off there intake. so dont take it personal when he gets super mad and starts destroying you with his words. ive seen it done. afterall hes trying to help u in the long run to not waste money

Truf.

If you can't afford to go the performance route, just start with a nice set of coilovers and upgrade the rear sway bar. I haven't upgraded my RSB but EVERYONE on here who has done it, has said it's made a HUGE difference in ride quality/handling.

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score
and i'm telling ya, that if you start off slow you're going to waste a bunch of money on parts that don't amount to ****

i've been there and done it, speaking from experience there are a few things for your car worth spending money on. rear sway bar, 1 piece strut tower bar, coilovers, transmission swap

Listen to this. Save up for the coilovers first, you won't be disappointed.

Qrmis

Reaction score
1 - soudsystem
2 - coilovers
3 - wheels (if this necessary)
3 - save your many for gearbox or engine swap ;)

Good luck ;)

imaricer:)

Reaction score
Black House Headlights

Tint tails

HIDS or a retrofit on your head lights

Headers, high flow exhaust. OR u can delete the stock cat, muffler, and resinator and replace them w bigger pipes and a high flow muffler.

Cold air intake or short ram... since intakes dont add much performance to our cars (which i believe the help a lot in a sense) you dont have to buy a big expensive intake i.e. mod and custom make your own :)

Rims and tires

lowering springs or a coilover kit

lip kit (body kits are rice in my opinion)

weight reduction, take your seats and interior out :p or CARBON FIBER :)

Back