first steps

Euro-R_CL1

Reaction score
IMO i would save another like 500-1500 and do an h swap thats my over all goal with a 5 speed lsd, i just started playing with car audio and boom went my money, lol or slam it, i just say engine and transmission swap because thats the biggest thing you could do

EscoStylez

Reaction score
IMO i would save another like 500-1500 and do an h swap thats my over all goal with a 5 speed lsd, i just started playing with car audio and boom went my money, lol or slam it, i just say engine and transmission swap because thats the biggest thing you could do

u do have a point.....if ur got do a swap do it now that u have most of the money saved up its easier to save 600 than 2000 later on....

Euro-R_CL1

Reaction score
u do have a point.....if ur got do a swap do it now that u have most of the money saved up its easier to save 600 than 2000 later on....

exactly also my friends tell me its not to big of a deal but id much rather do a swap with a car at its stock height then slammed easier to lift imo.......... yea money goes quick with cars in general. but tabs became a big problem for me lol my work owns a mobile audio store (reason i say mobile is because they do boats as well as cars and bikes.) so i spent a lot quick lol

CRV_33

Reaction score
the engine and tranny swap is a good point. Are you planning on keeping your current wheels or are you looking to upgrade?

If you can go the 5 lug conversions that would definetly give you a wider variety of wheel choices

Testofaman4

Reaction score
I really want to upgrade my wheels, lol I hate the ones on the car now, but i know nice wheels with the car sitting so high is kind of pointless, and I want to do the engine swap, im just trying to find a good shop here in atlanta

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
where in atl are u at???

if u want engine swap... here in atl

ur best contact would be EmMinODaGreaT

pm him and his shop is located in dallas, ga

i got a friend who got 6spd swap with him... just let him know what u want

Back