FNCONE's Honda Accord 2001 V6 Sedan

FNCONE

Reaction score
Very classy ride and so much attention to detail and pride taken in this build! :peace:

THANKS! I'am trying to build it CLEAN, and learning along the way. (First time I mod a car). I guess the OCD helps, makes me want everything neat lol.

danmccormick87

Reaction score
THANKS! I'am trying to build it CLEAN, and learning along the way. (First time I mod a car). I guess the OCD helps, makes me want everything neat lol.

You're most def welcome, and impressive as it's your first time modifying. OCD can help play a part in clean and classy rides :hihi:

reese8789

Reaction score
im going to be doing a tl dash swap myself here soon, Did the cluster need repining or is it plug and play.(I have a 99 coupe so may be different)by the way your interior is going to look real clean when its done.

FNCONE

Reaction score
im going to be doing a tl dash swap myself here soon, Did the cluster need repining or is it plug and play.(I have a 99 coupe so may be different)by the way your interior is going to look real clean when its done.

Thank you very much.

If you are keeping the accord harness, Yes it will need to be repinned AND you will need the TL cluster pigtails. The accord ones will not fit.

reese8789

Reaction score
Thank you very much.

If you are keeping the accord harness, Yes it will need to be repinned AND you will need the TL cluster pigtails. The accord ones will not fit.

So if I swap dash harness will it be plug and play? Do I have to change fuse boxes as well?

FNCONE

Reaction score
So if I swap dash harness will it be plug and play? Do I have to change fuse boxes as well?

For the cluster YES for the rest of the car NO. I went with the fuse boxes also because I wired everything up like the TL. (Memory seating, HVAC blah, blah, blah) Much easier to re-pin the cluster, But you will have HVAC issues if not using the TL harness. Basically wiring needs to be done either way. You want everything 100% you will need the center heater core box. And Lots of rewiring for connectors. If you are not worried about hvac just splice in the TL connectors and keep the accord wiring. Read some of the post in the threads of the TL dash in accord. There is 3 threads and 4 members who did it.

Last edited:

FNCONE

Reaction score
Someone asked me for the wood-grain. I haven't found it, I believe its in the garage. Not sure.

nine23

Reaction score
Where did you come across those seats? Very clean build so far! Keep it up

FNCONE

Reaction score
Where did you come across those seats? Very clean build so far! Keep it up

The TL and CL I got at a junk yard. The recaro are from a euro-r. My brother originally had them for his 5th gen but he is in the subaru world now, so I picked them up. They came from some import jdm shop in Texas.

Back