for some reason i want this

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
This is the second cheap ebay exhaust you have asked about. Just save up some money man and buy something decent once.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Actually dude... If it's 2.5" piping, catback.. and you are going TURBO, if not now, or at some point in the future... get it. You can't beat a $135 cat/downpipe back TURBO sized exhaust! If you're NA for now, it will sound like crap maybe (you may need to add a resonator), but once you force some induction through it.. It should be fine even perfect!! Remember... Turbo does not even need an exhaust, so when you put one on it doesn't even matter really. I say get it, as long as you don't mind the 'fart can' look from the muffler. If it says MANDREL bends, (which it does), then it's totally worth it.. You'll spend >$250 getting one custom made like that from mandrel bends. Piping is piping.. If you don't like the look of the muffler you can always substitute it for a Magnaflow or HKS, or Vibrant, or Invidia, etc... >2.5" inlet ~outlet etc. Think.

My $0.02. Enjoy! :thumbsup:

- Nikita

P.S. - If I had found this at the time I was fabbing up my turbo exhaust, I would have bought this just due to the fact that it has solid mandrel bends routed for my application, fabbed it to my catless downpipe, and slapped on a better muffler, and sold the crappy one hahaha. Think, twice.

Last edited:

nhldogg

Reaction score
Actually dude... If it's 2.5" piping, catback.. and you are going TURBO, if not now, or at some point in the future... get it. You can't beat a $135 cat/downpipe back TURBO sized exhaust! If you're NA for now, it will sound like crap maybe (you may need to add a resonator), but once you force some induction through it.. It should be fine even perfect!! Remember... Turbo does not even need an exhaust, so when you put one on it doesn't even matter really. I say get it, as long as you don't mind the 'fart can' look from the muffler. If it says MANDREL bends, (which it does), then it's totally worth it.. You'll spend >$250 getting one custom made like that from mandrel bends. Piping is piping.. If you don't like the look of the muffler you can always substitute it for a Magnaflow or HKS, or Vibrant, or Invidia, etc... >2.5" inlet ~outlet etc. Think.

My $0.02. Enjoy! :thumbsup:

- Nikita

P.S. - If I had found this at the time I was fabbing up my turbo exhaust, I would have bought this just due to the fact that it has solid mandrel bends routed for my application, fabbed it to my catless downpipe, and slapped on a better muffler, and sold the crappy one hahaha. Think, twice.

Summed up very well!

hondatech03

Reaction score
I would save your money. The pic looks nothing like the accord exhaust.

Back