for some reason i want this

Accord_J30A

Reaction score
I would just use the pipe and weld in a different axle like magnaflow or HKS. Trash the muffler.

Frisky Arab

Reaction score
I have an ebay exhaust and it doesn't sound bad :ugh:

In all honesty though I wish I would've saved up for a name brand system, but if you really want to see how it sounds go to my member ride page, my exhaust piping is 2.25 and outlet is roughly the same size as the one your looking at.

luciusad2004

Reaction score
I wouldn't expect it to sound that great. Though with ebay products i'd be more worried about poor fitment, bad welds, and/or low quality materials. I agree if the pipes are fine though you could always put a nicer muffler on there.

I think 2.5 inch is to big unless you plan to boost though.

swollen_cu

Reaction score
They make a legit looking cutback that's pretty subtle for the sedans...

Search yonaka accord. It should show up. I was going to buy it but bought my TL

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
i had a 100$ ebay 2.5" on my 95 civic hatch,it was the loudest POS i have ever heard..and it did not even come CLOSE to bolting up and fitting..I had to cut and reweld multiple spots.

Milton58rr

Reaction score
I have one similar to it, it doesn't sound too bad because I installed headers along with it, warning it is LOUD, like woke up the neighbors loud when I first got it installed. Get it for the piping and get a muffler from tanabe or buddy club, you get what you pay for I screwed up and rushed.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back