Freedom's F20B Sedan: Updated 2/29/2012 Bisimoto Head build

Freedom_Honda's

Reaction score
Re: Freedom's F20B Sedan

I got the 5 lug swap done this past weekend. I have been really busy at the shop. We had to let one of the mechanics go ( the dude wasn't very reliable) anyways, Myself and ben, the other mechanic, have had our work cut out for us this past week.

I scored a set of traklite wheels off of a prelude we got in and once the 5 lug conversion was finished, they went on. Once I took it for a drive to check the brakes, I noticed a terrible vibration. Went to the shop the next day and threw the wheels on the balancer and holy freakin crap.... ALL BENT TO HELL! Total bummer

Anyways, Im rocking some wheels off a 04'. Ill post up some pics either tomorrow or sunday.

Freedom_Honda's

Reaction score

Some Pics to update
100_0430.jpg

100_0432.jpg

100_0429.jpg

I used plasti-dip on the wheels instead of paint. I also did the high beam reflector mod and blacked out the housings on the headlights. ( if you couldnt tell by the pics) lol

Last edited:

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score

LOL I think we both have been at it blackhousing our lights - I just did the CD5's lights.

Car looks really good man, I like how the rims flow with the blackcurrant pearl paint. Of course, the H22 is the legiit.

5-lug ftw :rock:.

Freedom_Honda's

Reaction score

LOL I think we both have been at it blackhousing our lights - I just did the CD5's lights.

Car looks really good man, I like how the rims flow with the blackcurrant pearl paint. Of course, the H22 is the legiit.

5-lug ftw :rock:.

Yea we have been at it lol.... Thanks man! Yes, 5 lug FTW!

p.s. Remember, its a f20b lol I just have the h22 cover because my blue valve cover was cracked when i got my engine from tiger. :(

But it def looks like the h22 ")

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score

Oh yeah, I donno wtf I was thinking.. I knew it was F20B, dude I been so busy. Sh*t's spinnin mad fast around these here Maine parts.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score

Just a guess, but it kinda looks originally like a Civic intake mated to the F20? I know those sometimes are shorter.

Back