Front license plate option

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^you could get the factory bracket if you want to mount it the OEM way, it screws into those two supports under the bumper near the top.

gt58

Reaction score
just had to put mine back on last week for a ticket. CHP signed it off. dude didnt even go outside to check if i had it on lol, he just grabbed my ticket and stamped it

Chris Vu

Reaction score
How much was the ticket for you guys in SoCal ? If it's only a $10 fix it ticket, then I'd rather run the risk .. front license plates are uuuuugly haha.

Brimstone Brown

Reaction score
CO requires them :(. Even if I did relocate them, I have the ugly built in square mount on my bumper that still ruins the nice curve of my bumper. I absolutely hate my front license plate, it looks like a Hitler 'stache on my car. Guess it's nice for differentiating my stock accord from all the others at the grocery store.

:lawl: my feelings exactly...Hitler stache lmao

02accordcoupe

Reaction score
If you have it in the place OP has it, I would worry about air flow/air restriction... If I had to have it, leave it OEM and manage.

Chris Vu

Reaction score
Is there a specific(cheapest) place to get the bracket for tilted plates?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Universal-A...Parts_Accessories&hash=item53f675695b&vxp=mtr

http://www.ebay.com/itm/JDM-UNIVERS...Parts_Accessories&hash=item2ec6bc53f5&vxp=mtr

That's where I got mine. When I got it, it was $12 .. however, that was years ago haha. I really like how it says JDM when it's more than likely brackets made in a sweat shop here in Merica'.

If you have it in the place OP has it, I would worry about air flow/air restriction... If I had to have it, leave it OEM and manage.

I wouldn't worry unless you had an FMIC in place ..

Back