Brad2274

Reaction score
Re: Oem style front lip

they look the same but im pretty sure lipkits makes theres with fiberglass

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score

They're just borrowing the pictures until they can get some decent ones of their own product, I'm sure...

twofast4u

Reaction score

Do the bayson r side skirts and rear slip have the oem metal mounting tabs?

98 SMR AV6

Reaction score

I finally made up my mind on getting the oem style lip, im going to try to modify it to fit with my civic fogs, what im wondering is that have this been done before? I never seen a oem lip with civic fogs on here, if so any pics?

kn0x47

Reaction score

Do the bayson r side skirts and rear slip have the oem metal mounting tabs?
highly doubt it
I finally made up my mind on getting the oem style lip, im going to try to modify it to fit with my civic fogs, what im wondering is that have this been done before? I never seen a oem lip with civic fogs on here, if so any pics?

it shouldnt be an issue. i used to own the civic fogs and i dont see how itd get in the way. might just depend on how you mounted the fogs

truWarier02

Reaction score

Hey wuts up guys ,so the guys at baysonr got a hold of a genuine oem lip kit and we're able to replicate the entire kit. I will be test fitting the kit ,I'll update u guys as soon as Baysonr and I come up with day to test fit the kit

I'll assume this is your car. Looks like it fits pretty well. What did you think? And did they let you keep it (doubt it) or at least give you a discount towards the kit? Your car looks nice, btw.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/98-00-Accor...fits=Model:Accord&hash=item5ae5e4b737&vxp=mtr

http://www.ebay.com/itm/98-00-Accor...fits=Model:Accord&hash=item519e8f15ff&vxp=mtr

Last edited:

JordanFleenor

Reaction score

slowrider87

Reaction score

if you just have the civic fogs and the OE style lip it shouldn't be an issue at all. At least if you just mount the civic fogs and slap on the lip.if anything you would only have to cut off about 1/8-1/4" of the lip material where the fogs meet it. but there should be just enough of a gap to get it in there. UNLESS... you go unnecessarily all out and modfied the fogs to fit the curves of you're bumper like I did then you may have to trim more... i already had the lip when i put in the fogs though so i just modified the fogs to fit around the lip... now that i look at it and have a different lip i wish i would have just put the fogs in an'd lived with the fitment... here, it's not the greatest pic. but you can get an idea of how it was...
102_2368.jpg

Back