front lip question *LAST PAGE*

toofastaccord23

Reaction score
Re: Oem style front lip

I'll assume this is your car. Looks like it fits pretty well. What did you think? And did they let you keep it (doubt it) or at least give you a discount towards the kit? Your car looks nice, btw.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/98-00-Accor...fits=Model:Accord&hash=item5ae5e4b737&vxp=mtr

http://www.ebay.com/itm/98-00-Accor...fits=Model:Accord&hash=item519e8f15ff&vxp=mtr

lol yes this is my car and the kit is perfect,but you do have to be patient on putting it on so that everything sits perfect and he actually gave me the entire kit for free for helping him out test fit most of the lips he made for our cars. Hes actually a great guy, when i was there waiting, he gave me a tour of his shop , let me see some of his projects and asked me wut i would like too see made for our cars and of course i said the roof spoiler ,since its hard to find the ait roof spoiler. Its funny right when i told them that he showed me one hes working on for our cars :naughty:

MoneyPit

Reaction score

lol yes this is my car and the kit is perfect,but you do have to be patient on putting it on so that everything sits perfect and he actually gave me the entire kit for free for helping him out test fit most of the lips he made for our cars. Hes actually a great guy, when i was there waiting, he gave me a tour of his shop , let me see some of his projects and asked me wut i would like too see made for our cars and of course i said the roof spoiler ,since its hard to find the ait roof spoiler. Its funny right when i told them that he showed me one hes working on for our cars :naughty:

^It sounds like he also let you test fit your lips on his secret project.

:love::love::love:

98 SMR AV6

Reaction score

if you just have the civic fogs and the OE style lip it shouldn't be an issue at all. At least if you just mount the civic fogs and slap on the lip.if anything you would only have to cut off about 1/8-1/4" of the lip material where the fogs meet it. but there should be just enough of a gap to get it in there. UNLESS... you go unnecessarily all out and modfied the fogs to fit the curves of you're bumper like I did then you may have to trim more... i already had the lip when i put in the fogs though so i just modified the fogs to fit around the lip... now that i look at it and have a different lip i wish i would have just put the fogs in an'd lived with the fitment... here, it's not the greatest pic. but you can get an idea of how it was...
102_2368.jpg

Thanks for the pic! I'm gonna try not to cut the lip, if anything I'm just going to modify and move the fogs around for it to fit.

twofast4u

Reaction score
Just as an FYI to you guys, I asked bayson r about the mounting tabs, and here's what I got back.

On the side skirts just screws to secure the ends. It will go over your OEM rocker panel so it won't fall off and no brackets needed on this.
For the rear lip yes it will come with brackets to hold and support from the bottom. We will premount the brackets using rivet tool, so on your end you only use the provided screws to secure to the bottom of your bumper. We also enclose 3M tape on the rear lip so you can apply on the top edge and avoid any possible gap, rear lip almost always require 3M tape, but our front lip for this car doesn't need any.

MoneyPit

Reaction score
Bitter because he tried to knockoff a lip I built, but instead, he built a snowplow? Lol, nope. His poor attempt only made my lip look even better :)

I guess maybe I'm jealous that he's getting some head from you though. PM me your number?

:duckhunt:

toofastaccord23

Reaction score
Bitter because he tried to knockoff a lip I built, but instead, he built a snowplow? Lol, nope. His poor attempt only made my lip look even better :)

I guess maybe I'm jealous that he's getting some head from you though. PM me your number?

Wow look at this e-thug I never once bad mouthed anything about you and ur over here tellin me sh*t about a lip. There's obviosly two sides to this story which I don't really care. Ya it sux that ur creation got replicated but dont cry over it to to me .Im Just here to test parts out that Baysonr is willing to make for our cars and if u want to keep running ur mouth ill be happy to meet you in L.A or in Oregon and handle it u p***y

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
Wow look at this e-thug I never once bad mouthed anything about you and ur over here tellin me sh*t about a lip. There's obviosly two sides to this story which I don't really care. Ya it sux that ur creation got replicated but dont cry over it to to me .Im Just here to test parts out that Baysonr is willing to make for our cars and if u want to keep running ur mouth ill be happy to meet you in L.A or in Oregon and handle it u p***y
wat

MoneyPit

Reaction score

So, is that a no on the number?

Back