Full DIY 01-03 JDM civic fog lights install

drey

Reaction score
I've got a black sedan and the yellows are pretty nice. Don't think you'll regret the yellows unless you do clear lenses with yellow bulbs.

Juice: Is the K plug suppose to snap in?

juicebox00

Reaction score
I've got a black sedan and the yellows are pretty nice. Don't think you'll regret the yellows unless you do clear lenses with yellow bulbs.

Juice: Is the K plug suppose to snap in?

it doesn't snap in and wasn't even meant for our cars, but if you put it so the clip part faces the front of the the car it stays snug

Nismode

Reaction score
I connected it straight to the battery, and I control it with the switch. I just have to remember to turn them off when I leave the car since they won't turn off automatically.

juicebox00

Reaction score
I connected it straight to the battery, and I control it with the switch. I just have to remember to turn them off when I leave the car since they won't turn off automatically.

won't one of the lights in the switch always be on that way tho?

juicebox00

Reaction score
The light on the switch? As in the green LED? No, it only comes on when the fogs are on (and the switch is pressed in).

there should be 2 lights on the switch, one on when power is going to the switch and one on when you press the switch. if you hav an oem switch the picture of the fog will be lit up. in the day you wouldn't be able to tell but if you look carefully you'll see it lit up

Nismode

Reaction score
there should be 2 lights on the switch, one on when power is going to the switch and one on when you press the switch. if you hav an oem switch the picture of the fog will be lit up. in the day you wouldn't be able to tell but if you look carefully you'll see it lit up
Yea, I could never tell if the picture of the fogs were lit up or not on the switch. Maybe the bulb needs to be replaced? Idc really, as long as the green LED works and the fogs work.

juicebox00

Reaction score
Yea, I could never tell if the picture of the fogs were lit up or not on the switch. Maybe the bulb needs to be replaced? Idc really, as long as the green LED works and the fogs work.

if it's not lighting up i don't suggest replacing it cause if you let your car sit for a while on vacation or something the battery could drain

drey

Reaction score
lilstinking2_008.jpg

which one in the picture is the relay? (L or H)?

juicebox00

Reaction score
lilstinking2_008.jpg

which one in the picture is the relay? (L or H)?

the relay isn't in that pic. it's the square black thing that probably came in the same bag as the fog switch. It connects to "H"

Back