Full DIY 01-03 JDM civic fog lights install

juicebox00

Reaction score
My contribution....could use a little fine tuning (aka bottom mount, better aiming, forgot to drill a hole to adjust the lights). My car's filthy btw.

lights3439569.jpg

they look nice man :thumbsup:

Nismode

Reaction score
they look nice man :thumbsup:
Thanks!
And thanks to you as well Nikita. I got my fogs and the OEM Accord switch all pre fabbed for me. Most of it was just frustrating and time consuming. They are really bright. I might need to re-aim them. Thinking of a HID kit for my low beams now to offset it hehe.

dynasty

Reaction score
Thanks!
And thanks to you as well Nikita. I got my fogs and the OEM Accord switch all pre fabbed for me. Most of it was just frustrating and time consuming. They are really bright. I might need to re-aim them. Thinking of a HID kit for my low beams now to offset it hehe.

if you do get HID for the fogs, please get the 4300k. anything above that for fogs will blind people. :ownedrun:

Nismode

Reaction score
if you do get HID for the fogs, please get the 4300k. anything above that for fogs will blind people. :ownedrun:
I was thinking more of 3000k (if I were to get a kit for the fogs), but for the low beam headlights, I would get about 6000k (35w) or 8000k (55w).

dynasty

Reaction score
Lexus and Mercedes, i believe, uses 4300k on their fogs. but 3000k would be nice.

Back