Full DIY 01-03 JDM civic fog lights install

juicebox00

Reaction score
so for some reason, only one of my fogs light up...and its not the bulb thats messed up, i checked. its really pissing me off....

any help?
thanks

i'm pretty sure you have a bad ground for that side if the other one lights up and it's not the bulb. So just find a different place to ground that side

Sinful

Reaction score
is there any way to get the civic fogs to work with the oem accord fogs harness? oem fogs got shattered so I wanna get the civic fogs but I don't want to have to re-wire everything..

SickCeeGeeSix

Reaction score
is there any way to get the civic fogs to work with the oem accord fogs harness? oem fogs got shattered so I wanna get the civic fogs but I don't want to have to re-wire everything..

Its the easiest thing ever!

juicebox00

Reaction score

do I need to cut up any wires? because they don't directly just plug and play right?

what kind of bulbs do the oem fogs use? If it's H11 it's straight plug and play. anything else you'll have to do a tiny bit of cutting and splicing that wouldn't be difficult in any way..lol. take you like 2 min to get the wiring set up

Back