Function & Form Type II - "Group Buy Special" August Only!!!

NASOHC

Reaction score
Hey guys, thanks again for the interest and you'll be getting your kits next week sometime. I'll PM each of you your tracking numbers today along with more "inside" details about purchase.

Please post some pics and reviews after your install! I think over 1/2 of this forum is now riding on F&F suspension! That says a lot i think.

Cpyro

Reaction score
damn lol, this was up for so long i should have jumpd on it just faild inspection for being too low this would have helpd clear that right up lol. Maybe next time, post pics guys :D

SilverAggie

Reaction score
damn lol, this was up for so long i should have jumpd on it just faild inspection for being too low this would have helpd clear that right up lol. Maybe next time, post pics guys :D

Didn't know you could fail inspection for being too low. Crazyiness. There are rules for everything. Good info guess ill be testing the slam for a bit after November inspection now.

Cpyro

Reaction score
Was a jerk *** Inspector but i dont want to have to deal with that again so i think ill shortly be in the market for coilovers and selling my shock/spring combo :p

Back