Function & Form Type II - "Group Buy Special" August Only!!!

NASOHC

Reaction score
Hey fellas, your kits have gone out as of last week. I got tracking numbers for the US people but I deleted by mistake on blackberry which deletes also on main so I'm waiting for tomorrow to get em' again... Sorry. The Canada order may have gone out Friday but if not, tomorrow - coulnt get confirmation on Friday. You all have my cellular so its easier for me to reply via text/call - my internet access has been limited and like right now, doing through phone which browser sucks to use - so slow. Anyways, be in touch tomorrow with update info for you. Thanks again!

CanadianEh48

Reaction score
Hey fellas, your kits have gone out as of last week. I got tracking numbers for the US people but I deleted by mistake on blackberry which deletes also on main so I'm waiting for tomorrow to get em' again... Sorry. The Canada order may have gone out Friday but if not, tomorrow - coulnt get confirmation on Friday. You all have my cellular so its easier for me to reply via text/call - my internet access has been limited and like right now, doing through phone which browser sucks to use - so slow. Anyways, be in touch tomorrow with update info for you. Thanks again!

Sounds good, thanks for the update! :thumbsup:

CanadianEh48

Reaction score
Everyone, make sure you post up pics after you install them. I need some eye candy while I wait for mine :p damn slow shipping to Canada

F23A1AT

Reaction score
I got a chubby when I walked up to my door today.
IMG_20100910_131153.jpg

Back