G23 accord...

9450erick

Reaction score
yeah 500horses is pushin it for our f23! i think only one person has made past the 400 mark. lol Im trying to auto-x/ circuit race my accord. so im aiming a little lower @ about 325-350 range maybe a little higher. later on i might go with the g23. have you been following any g23 turbo builds? im kinda interested in seeing #'s

lenz973

Reaction score
On honda-tech there is someone who did a turbo g23 I think his name is lude72 or something. I m not sure what his numbers are. I ll do whatever it takes to build it right, to get the numbers around that range and I believe I can lol. Does anyone know the highest all motor #s in our 6th gens and the highest boost #s?

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I like the builds, even at this stage,

IMG_0039.jpg

Sounds like you have alot going on with the rides/family. Guess you have a VERY understanding wife!

lenz973

Reaction score
400 whp all motor? Compression must be nuts. I use mine as a daily though. That's for a track setup. Lol I m just curious as far as the 6th gens #s when it comes to N/a and boost. Whether g23 or h22 or f23.

lenz973

Reaction score
My wife isn't a big fan of my projects lol. As long as I'm not taking food away from home and the kids it s somewhat ok. After I do the turbo car I m hoping to be done lol.

9450erick

Reaction score
NA would def have to NASOHC
but he parted out.
Turbo there are a lot of guys here. EmMinODaGreaT, ihazsnail, hotaccord243, russian red.
you should search there member rides page.

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
I don't know of any other n/a numbers off the top of my head. I haven't seen many really high power ones to begin with.

1bad6

Reaction score
NA would def have to NASOHC
but he parted out.
Turbo there are a lot of guys here. EmMinODaGreaT, ihazsnail, hotaccord243, russian red.
you should search there member rides page.

I'm not sure about the N/A guys, but I'm also curious about what the FI numbers are. Ihazsnail's, hotaccord243, and Emmino's numbers were the highest F23's that I'd seen. All of them achieved somewhere around 380-390 whp if I'm not mistaken. I plan on putting together a list of all of the FI guys and their setups.

Back