G23 accord...

lenz973

Reaction score
i'm going for 500whp or better lol... i'm hoping to be done at the end of the year. if not early next year I plan to have it out and ready to go.

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
i'm going for 500whp or better lol... i'm hoping to be done at the end of the year. if not early next year I plan to have it out and ready to go.
Boosted? There's no way its doing that NA haha

Edit: found my answer. I was gonna say lol

jdmcg3

Reaction score
Elite, my setup is a stock f23 bore block with rsx type s pistons and stock accord rods, h22 head, mild pnp, supertech valves, springs, retainers, sk2 stage 3 tuner series cams, tri y headers, world sport 2 catback.. The tranny was swapped out with the h22 gears. The ecu is running off a s300.

h22 rods with f23 crank? or did you swap in the h22a4 crank? because the rod journals are different so the h22 rods wont mate with the f23 crank unless the rods were machined

but i would love to buy your cams and header once you go turbo!

The Redline is set at 8 grand... Sleeper, I didn't bore my block at all and with the h22 head it s fine. If you bore the block you might have an issue using stock rsx pistons. Erick i m looking to get 500+ horses out of the g23 turbo build. You think with a single I can obtain those numbers?

single? the g23 is dual cam..

Don't know if anyone has done this or not. Seems like a good idea.
Take a f23 block, use a h22 crank and rods, with f23 pistons. The c/r would be generally low, give you high rpms, with a strong block, and plenty of room to boost. Not an expert but wanted to know if anyone had any ideas about that. It seems like a good setup to get high horses.

it would really be a great idea for a boost setup. i have a h22a4 crank just in case anyone wants to try this setup.. seeing how ill be trying to use a f23 crank in my h22 block :hide:

Its been passed around that a g23 if built and "done right" can achieve 400+ whp all motor.

please show me a thread... i will scrap my build and start all over if so. 400whp all motor.. :drool:

best of luck to you on the build. will be watching for progress

Last edited:

lenz973

Reaction score
Of course 400+ boosted lol...I m taking my cams out and going pro 1s... My cams are too big lol..

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
it would really be a great idea for a boost setup. i have a h22a4 crank just in case anyone wants to try this setup.. seeing how ill be trying to use a f23 crank in my h22 block :hide:
ihazsnail is running a h22 crank in his f

Back