Getting Greedy Evo II exhuast system..

accordy

Reaction score
Hey guys, i'm getting my Greddy Exhuast on wed... i heard that by switching exhuast, you can boost up your hp. How is that?? what parts do i need??

here's a pic of it:

9.jpg

8.jpg

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
better flow = more power

u'll feel more power with an intake and header

just slap tht entire catback on... shouldn't need anything else... shops should not charge over $50 for the install

accordy

Reaction score
better flow = more power

u'll feel more power with an intake and header

just slap tht entire catback on... shouldn't need anything else... shops should not charge over $50 for the install

intake and header...got it...thanks...

well, i'm planning to put the exhuast during my spring break which is like 1 week from today..so yea..kinda excited...

1 questions: is there anything good about a 1995 nissan maxima ??...

Last edited:

truonghthe

Reaction score
nice upgrade I can wait to see my Magnaflow coming so I can slap on the whole exhaust system for the summer, btw what do you mean any thing good for the 95 maxima? like performance mod?

accordy

Reaction score
nice upgrade I can wait to see my Magnaflow coming so I can slap on the whole exhaust system for the summer, btw what do you mean any thing good for the 95 maxima? like performance mod?

thanks..okay, i was wondering what do i need to mod in order to be equal or maybe a little be better than a 95 maxima..

ccordex00

Reaction score
$50 install??? wow!!!...you can do it on your driveway if you have the tools and off course the might power force...where do u live accordy?>?

truonghthe

Reaction score
thanks..okay, i was wondering what do i need to mod in order to be equal or maybe a little be better than a 95 maxima..

light weight crank pulley and CIA, Header, think about it man our V6 accord rated at 200 HP VS 190 HP for the 95 Maxima engine so you can do the math lol. it will be a differnce story if you face a 5spd Maxima since the Auto suck a$$. We used to had a 92 SE Maxima 5spd which is same motor with a 95 Maxima but that thing can beat my bro 93 Acura Legend which rated 200HP also. 89-99 use the same motor if they using the DOHC. 89-94 some of them may have SOHC which rated at 160 HP.

Accord2Show

Reaction score
Nice really nice. I have that exhaust and I love it. It sounds great mine is on a V6, by looks of yours it is four an I4. It has nice thready response, good sound at start up and when you get on it, and hardly noticeable at highway speed. The only problem I have is that they do hang down pretty low other than that I love it. Hope you enjoy it.

slow f23

Reaction score
looks good, good luck. with time and a few parts, you can do it yourself.

Back