Getting Greedy Evo II exhuast system..

accordy

Reaction score
i got them installed today:

and it cost me 120 since the fitting wasn't right. My personal mechanic gave it to some other shop since it wasn't made correctly... they had to cut on the area around the 3 bolted and readjusted it to make it straight and also extend it...i overheard him and the other shop saying that this is normal...greddy sometimes doesn't make their products properly...

accordy

Reaction score
what suprise me is that, compare to the pepboys/autozone exhaust, greddy evo2 isn't that loud..it's so quiet when i'm driving..maybe because greddy is a single and the pepboys/autozone is a dual???...what effect will it do if i change the intake?? will it be louder??

turbocayenne

Reaction score
if u change the intake, u'll get better air flow which supposed to get u lil' bit more HP and better gas milleage. However, usually people with intake and exhaust want to hear WOT sound all the time becuz it's addicting, and it'll lead to worse gas milleage.
Glad u enjoy the greddy.

nyknick1015

Reaction score
i got them installed today:

and it cost me 120 since the fitting wasn't right. My personal mechanic gave it to some other shop since it wasn't made correctly... they had to cut on the area around the 3 bolted and readjusted it to make it straight and also extend it...i overheard him and the other shop saying that this is normal...greddy sometimes doesn't make their products properly...

Yea that happened 2 my car, it wasnt greddy, it was a tsundo exhaust N1 for my cb7 and the mid pipe went in the wrong direction... Instead of going to the right of the car, it was fitted to go left so i had 2 take it to midas to get it cut twisted and rewelded... it wasnt 120 tho... the guy only charged me 40 bucks... 20 to take off the stock bolts and 20 to reweld it because i just jacked up my car and did it right there in their parking lot my self lol

Back