GOD Vs. Science

00accord91

Reaction score
yea i learned that in religion calss(since im still a senior at a private skool) that evil is an absence of good lol

aznfunkyflip

Reaction score
wow. i didnt even realized it was an old thread until the last page. i was even gonna reply to some of the topics, but is it too late now? lol

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Of course, it's been bumped, God and science, neither are going anyplace.

Always looking for some fresh input on the subjects.

aznfunkyflip

Reaction score
well ... i was just gonna add because i'm pretty sure a lot of ppl are confused and perhaps have the same quesion regarding the statement ... "what about those people that are being controled by government and/or had no choice?"

we are gonna be judge by what we know. those ppl that doesn't know God will not be condemned, but if you've heard the gospel and turned away from it, you will be judged more than those ppl who hasn't heard of God. that is why us, Christians, should share the gospel to others whenever we have an opportunity.

as far as "religion" goes, God is a jelous God, and it even says on the bible ... "You shall have no other gods before Me." Exodus 20:3

the problem with religion is ... they add stuff from the bible, and/or just pick the scriptures that fits their lifestyle and make a religion/cult out of it so they dont have to adjust, nor change their lifestyle.

and in regards to that that strory on the 1st page, God did not create Satan, he was actually one of the highest angel and got greddy and turned away from God along with other angels. that is why they're called "Fallen Angels".

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I would agree, Roger.

I think I've said the same things in other Forums, the debate will continue, pretty much until the end of time......at which point, I believe alot of questions will be answered.

As Christians, we are called on to tell others, to lead by example in our words/thoughts/actions. The unfortunate thing is many people see Christians as acting no different, and this defeats the purpose to which we are called.

I've always asked the question what is there that makes people think that the Bible is so bad, and that the teachings in it would not be the catalyst for a turnaround in our society.

For those who have taken the time to read, I would suggest Revelations, in particular, but the things going on in our world today, are definately a sign of end times.

I'm not trying to be a Bible-thumper by any means, but I think it's important that people know what their options are, especially with all the turmoil going on in the world.

We are taught that what happens in the physical world is a reflection of what is going on in the spiritual world. In that sense, things that happen on earth would have a spiritual connection. Sickness, disease, war, violence, all those things, more specifically, the people involved, there are'battles' going on within people.

If we were a society that was more open and honest with our feelings, I think it would be a huge step forward in dealing with addictions and other things that have progressively erroded our moral fabric.

aznfunkyflip

Reaction score
oh btw ... just wanted to add one more thing because i think it was mentioned before.

God did not create sickness such cancer and/or deformed parts of the body. it's a cursed that's been passed from generations.

btw damage2000 ... could you link me to that thread you were talking about at acurazine? i could really use some reading.

Back