Goodbye Accord?

ejreams

Reaction score
Re: One Wheel Down

Oh my precious CL-S wheels! Lol juz kiddin. Hope the rim isn't bent and just needs a new tire.

The spring on my hood latch is seized with frozen gunk. I have to push the latch down to close it.

Dude you're telling me.
I feel like I'm mourning for a loved one.

I just hope repairs aren't too expensive for me, however this kinda made me take a step back and think about how I need to be prepaired for the day my car passes away. lol

I know some people are all, blah get a new car..
but I really would like to get this white 03' TL-S w/ Nav (70k miles) that I've been eye balling... day dreamin' lol

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Yeah, most people seem to have no problem letting go of a car when the time comes, but I get attached to mine, lol.

Yeah an 03 TL-S would not be a bad ride...if the tranny is good. Good luck with everything, Evan.

ejreams

Reaction score

Ok so here's a picture,
notice how close the wheel is to touching the inside of the fender liner, whats left of it.
also note that the fender itself is misshapen, look at the line between it and the door.

img0050fi.jpg

Nissan2anAccord

Reaction score

:skurred: hey man, is the hood busted up any? if its folded up like to playign cards leaning against eachother if you got a hook you can reach in and open up the top of the lock (after pulling hood latch) and lift hood up, helps to have a 2nd set of hands to help lift it from that angle... thats how i opened mine with out unbolting anything was just a bit of a stretch for me.

if you go to my ride thread i got pics up of what i talking bout concerning the shape/ angle of hood, i rear ended a Navigator back at the end of October i think it was??? and im just getting the parts together but i can tell you Amazon and Rockauto should be your best bets for finding new OEM (true oem or replica) parts they just dont post the shipping charges right away...

is it driveable to any degree?

ejreams

Reaction score

:skurred: hey man, is the hood busted up any? if its folded up like to playign cards leaning against eachother if you got a hook you can reach in and open up the top of the lock (after pulling hood latch) and lift hood up, helps to have a 2nd set of hands to help lift it from that angle... thats how i opened mine with out unbolting anything was just a bit of a stretch for me.

if you go to my ride thread i got pics up of what i talking bout concerning the shape/ angle of hood, i rear ended a Navigator back at the end of October i think it was??? and im just getting the parts together but i can tell you Amazon and Rockauto should be your best bets for finding new OEM (true oem or replica) parts they just dont post the shipping charges right away...

is it driveable to any degree?

Oh yea car is totally drivable, drove it back home.
Mechanically everything seems to be working fine, AC/Heating, Lights, Engine, Tranny, etc. etc.
I'm just worried about drivers side front suspension, and related components, plus the cosmetic of course, the bumper has a small crack, from the fender liner ripping out.

heres a full body shot, the cars not mauled by any means.
It is hard to see that the bumper is off, because of the snow on the car, but it is trust me, and the hood looks a little low (up close you can tell) on the drivers side, but again I think its because the fender is bent up.

img0049dxt.jpg

Back