Green HIDs?

Vomit_Comit

Reaction score
i have purple but the temp is like 15k and they suck for seeing. and legit yellows will turn on green and fade to yellow but you will see green around the yellow. my frind has them in his civic si. i want a pare of hids in my fogs. is it ok if i plug it in the high beam and strech it to my fog?

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
green fog lights would look stupid honestly, but if you wanted them I believe 8k in yellow lenses would produce that effect.

and hell no they won't melt your housings :lawl:

halogen bulbs make the lens a lot hotter than they ever have with my hid's, it's just not going to happen dude unless they're left on for like a month straight...maybe.

probably not even that. If you left your highbeams on for that long, and they were halogen bulbs...then yes I could imagine that getting extremely hot.

i didnt read a single thing in your post but i have the same keychains as u do in ur siggy :) :haysm9:

well, now that's a useful post....not?

GaAccord

Reaction score
They do make Green HID's bulbs..along with pink and purple.. any shape and size... But i highly doubt that they are legal...In NC and GA even the Blue ones are illegal.. No blue lights of any kind on the outside of your vehicle.. Search Ebay,

Green HID

I don't know where you live in Georgia, but cops around here don't mess with you for lights or tint. I had 12k BRIGHT BLUE HIDs and got pulled over twice, one at night while my lights were on (didn't get pulled over for the lights, for expired tag) and neither cop said anything about my lights. I passed a cop yesterday morning with my new 3k HIDs (bright yellow) and didn't get pulled over..

There's girls running pink HIDs here, I've seen the actual green ones, etc..

metrick1235

Reaction score
I don't know where you live in Georgia, but cops around here don't mess with you for lights or tint. I had 12k BRIGHT BLUE HIDs and got pulled over twice, one at night while my lights were on (didn't get pulled over for the lights, for expired tag) and neither cop said anything about my lights. I passed a cop yesterday morning with my new 3k HIDs (bright yellow) and didn't get pulled over..

There's girls running pink HIDs here, I've seen the actual green ones, etc..

I live in North GA..near the NC,GA,SC line.. they dont have alot to do so they pull people over for things like that (also for people driving down the highway with no doors on their cars).. :eusa_wall: anything in your headlights above 6000k they have been pulling people over... Workin EMS the cops talk to us alot and tell us about it.. I used to have Hyper-white Fog lights (you know the ones with the blue Lens) they made me take them off my car because of the blue lens.... But they usually just give the people a hard time and not a ticket because people argue about how other cars have them stock and legal...... the ones that have 10,000K in their silverado they do give warning tickets... I have seen many people with Pink though and they hurt the eyes when they are comin down the road!

Back