Gymkhana 3

JDM_Rook

Reaction score
I never really appreciated drifting until I saw this video. Ken Block turns the unimaginable into reality. He clearly has some sick driving skills.

JayStuff

Reaction score
good driving but the fact that the sti isnt in the videos anymore kinda ruins it for me. 1 and 2 were better but i really like the area they filmed.

Raymond

Reaction score
I loved the ease the car appeared to do donuts, almost perfect circles. Amazing video, my favorite of the series by far.

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
the luster has faded for me, he's a tallented driver but my gut tells me there are plenty of rally drivers out there who could do that if they had big sponsors throwing down tons of money and giving them the opportunity to do something like this

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
the luster has faded for me, he's a tallented driver but my gut tells me there are plenty of rally drivers out there who could do that if they had big sponsors throwing down tons of money and giving them the opportunity to do something like this

im pretty sure anyone with the same skill level can drive there...you don't need huge sponsors to gain access to those spots.

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
Ken block pulled up next my dads 09sti and gave him the thumbs up then took off when they were here forcthe oregon trail rally. I think ken still likes subaru but they were not competing before, now that subaru is officially in the wrc i wonder who their drivers are going to be.

don't they still have travis pastrana? longest jump in that red bull STi. remember?

Back