Gymkhana 3

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
yeah pretty sick, I too dislike fords, and yeah it may look like a fiesta but thats about as much ford as your gonna get from that. The entire time all you here is the rev limiter going off... only so much a huge turbo can do on a small four cylinder.

CHID0

Reaction score
yeah pretty sick, I too dislike fords, and yeah it may look like a fiesta but thats about as much ford as your gonna get from that. The entire time all you here is the rev limiter going off... only so much a huge turbo can do on a small four cylinder.

A huge turbo on a small 4 banger can get you to 60 in 1.9....it can also yield 650hp/660tq.....so uhhhhh...yeah. :ugh:

Raymond

Reaction score

"only so much it can do" .... did you watch the video? Looks like that car can do just about whatever the **** it wants to.

acedomain

Reaction score
sick video i do like the second one with the subaru but yea still amazing on what block can do .........did anyone see his video with the subaru snow mobile wasnt the best as the drifting but i wonder if he will do the same with the ford....

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
A huge turbo on a small 4 banger can get you to 60 in 1.9....it can also yield 650hp/660tq.....so uhhhhh...yeah. :ugh:

"only so much it can do" .... did you watch the video? Looks like that car can do just about whatever the **** it wants to.

I was stating that you here the rev limiter throughout the entire video and with a huge turbo on such a small engine you are bound to run in to trouble if you keep pushing it that hard. There is no replacement for displacement.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
I was stating that you here the rev limiter throughout the entire video and with a huge turbo on such a small engine you are bound to run in to trouble if you keep pushing it that hard. There is no replacement for displacement.

news flash...its a race car. therefore if something goes wrong, its gets replaced....or beaten on some more haha.

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
i doubt he cares about some custom painted volk wheels, volk is just happy to know that those are gonna get shown to millions of people.

its a rally car, if you're not pushing it to the limiter then you're not racing. When he had it totally pegged it was because he was on a long stretch of nice paved raceway, you don't get that on rally courses hence why the gearing is so short. you can have all the displacement you want but if your gearing tops you out at a certain speed you're not gonna go any faster just because you have more cylinders

Latest posts

Back