H22 is home!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

98AccrdSdn

Reaction score
The story goes like this. A rich kid bought the bike brand new. It was his first bike. He was out tryin to stunt one day. Layed the bike down. Once he got it to the motorcycle shop. He told them he didnt want it anymore. Because it he wrecked it. He told them if they would tell his insurance company it was totaled. They could keep the bike. And he would buy a brand new bike from them the same day. They did. He bought a brand new bike from them. They kept his old bike. Well they fully repaired the bike. Good as new. It was minimum damage done to it in the first place. The rich kid just felt it was beneath him to ride a bike that was once wrecked. So they then sold it to the guy I bought it from for $3000. He rode it for a couple of years(2 exactly). Then when he went to get it registered in his state. It just so happened that. Its a big hassle to get salvaged vehicles registered there. In VA as long as the bike can pass a regular inspection. Its good to go. I already asked around before I bought it. So since he couldnt get it title in his state. And he just bought two brand new bikes. I told him. I would buy it from him. I asked him "how much". He said $600. Gave him the cash. Got the bike. Im going to ride it for a few years. Then I will trade it in for something new. But right now. Im enjoying the fact I have no payments on it.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
whoa man. if its repaired good as new, who cares if it was once trashed?:cool: thats one major deal!

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Just installed a new JDM Type-S H22 Valve cover which has been laser cut for cam gears accessibility, here are the pics below. I now need to pick up my new SS header from VA and also order a new water pump and timing belt kit and it should be ready to be swapped in about 2-3 weeks which is just in time for the Ocean city car show. Motor looks to be in great shape and maintained very well.

Hey 98AccrdSdn what part of VA your from man

DSCF2802.jpg

DSCF2803.jpg

DSCF2805.jpg

DSCF2804.jpg

DSCF2809.jpg

DSCF2817.jpg

DSCF2814.jpg

DSCF2812.jpg

DSCF2831.jpg

DSCF2825.jpg

DSCF2818.jpg

justvtec

Reaction score
Omg That Is A Sick Man Congrats Bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HandoEX

Reaction score
Pimptastic! That valve cover looks HOT!!!

Are you buying a timing belt kit or three separate components? Also, where are you buying them?

acrod99

Reaction score
hey dre, that looks great, man! thats the look i went for on my valve cover too, but your engine makes mine look tiny! Congrats, your car will be even sicker soon!

98AccrdSdn

Reaction score
Yeah its nice. Once Im done getting my engine built. I might get a blue one. I seen them on Ebay.

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Thanks and get the Euro R blue Valve cover it looks hot but I could not pass up the deal on my valve cover so I got it. Both the Type-S & Euro R valve covers New are not cheap but you can always find a deal on them if you look around new or used. I'm still looking for a timing belt & water pump kit I have yet to order it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back