h22a longblock or complete swap?

jdmblazn420

Reaction score
Re: could i just get the h22a longblock for my coupe?

It's not like legos. You'll be having to do some modifications. the longblock itself may not come with everything you need like the misc stuff. the "complete swap" is called a complete swap for a reason.. this isn't legos.

and that os why i asked if i need any other MAJOR THINGS, i know im gonna need alot of little thigs to go with this swap. but thanks anyways

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score

http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36283&highlight=h22+swap

I know he is selling this H22 and it's not a build thread but it may help you figure out what parts he had to use.

the long block will come with a lot less (exhaust mani, alternator, PS assy, timing belt, etc) than the other option. You can buy just the long block but it might be more of a hassle and cost more than just buying the complete swap and changing out a few things little things here and there.

Have you thought about buying Bill's engine? His engine is well taken care of and it was Dre's engine before him and he is a genius when it comes to building and maintaining engines. He is also selling it as a direct swap.

Last edited:

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score

if the longblock had everything you needed to completely swap the engine in then it wold be a complete swap now wouldn't it?

jdmblazn420

Reaction score

that is why im asikng what other major things i need in order for it to run... stop bein a**hole im just askin for help i dont know very much about engine swaps

Frisky Arab

Reaction score
Lol using the Internet now means you need to get laid.

Btw dude he told you to search cuz the h22 swap is one of the most asked questions on this forum and has been done by many members on here. If you had actually searched as much as you said you would have found something.

Back