has anyone ever swapped headlights

dvilla5506

Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone has ever tried to swap headlights like from the new civics or anything...love the headlights off the new odyssey van

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
headlights from another vehicle are not just a "swap"...think along the lines of cutting and welding and bodywork...

CARVERitUP

Reaction score
Um...you can't do that.

1. What ryan said
2. Your headlight bracket will not fit lights from a different model, so again, what ryan said.
3. Why would you even want to do this? Just work with the headlights for the model of your car! You can do many things. Black out the housing, get some projectors, send them in to Lightwerkz for a retrofit...

May I ask why you want to swap headlights off the 2010 van onto your 1998-02 accord?

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
ron (sakuradrops) has cl1 lights swapped in...

a dude on cb7tuner has vigor headlights...

as for the ody lights...way too tall and random shaped...it would be worse than swapping 7th gen headlights in :lawl:

TheHunter

Reaction score
ron (sakuradrops) has cl1 lights swapped in...

a dude on cb7tuner has vigor headlights...

as for the ody lights...way too tall and random shaped...it would be worse than swapping 7th gen headlights in :lawl:

^only useful responcse in this thread.

Sakura is the only one on our forum with a light swap as far as I know... and those headlights are almost exactly the same shape, just different internals. I know he had to do some work to get them to fit too though.

Back