has anyone ever swapped headlights

iHazSnail

Reaction score
mall_pics_004.jpg

silvia S15 headlamps. I think these look good with our cars but then again, it involves a lot of time, money and effort.

Cpyro

Reaction score
If ppl didnt ask questions like this, nothing interesting would be done. I mean who would have thought it would be awsome to put projectors in headlights that dont normaly have them? Someone thinking outside the box, thats who. I remember a few years back there was a civic hatch that had an Integra front end(the two lil circles) was odd but they did a good job doing it so it lookd nice.

TUBHMOOBVAJ

Reaction score
There's a 6th gen Accord here in MN that has a Nissan Skyline R34 front conversion. It looks pretty good but it cost him 2K+ to get it done.

With money anything is possible!

I found this picture of a coupe with r34 backend conversion:

Picture9042.jpg

Picture9044.jpg

Last edited:

GlassJAw

Reaction score
Whats the chances of getting CF4 / Euro R Accord headlamps to fit your cars??
They look almost identical shape wise...... just they dont have that orange park lamp thing under the lights. (they run a bulb in the back of the reflector for parking duties)

finch13

Reaction score
Whats the chances of getting CF4 / Euro R Accord headlamps to fit your cars??
They look almost identical shape wise...... just they dont have that orange park lamp thing under the lights. (they run a bulb in the back of the reflector for parking duties)

I believe Sakuradrops808B has CF4 internals in CG housings... or something. He has a lot of **** done to the front end.

Back