Having fun with your accord?

mraw112

Reaction score
Im not.

I just went to take off my front passanger wheel to change the front breaks. Whet to loosen the lug nut and noticed it got harder to turn the more I loosened it. You know what that means.

Broken stud.
CIMG1964.jpg

CIMG1965.jpg

Also I just noticed That I have a nail in the sidewall In one of my back tires.
To add on that. I also think my front drivers side wheel bearing is going as well. And I need my car every day of the week but sunday. I deliver Chinese food everyday so I drive it frequently. I really want to get rid of this car. Its now official. I hate my. And it hates me. I thought we had some respect for each other, but I guess not.

car>:nutkick:<me

Last edited:

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
That sucks man, thats how I felt about my 97 mitsubishi gutted pos. It was fun and all, but after 3 engine rebuilds and 2 transmissions I was done..:explode:I just ended up giving it away to the kidney foundation ha. Good luck.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
Im not.

I just went to take off my front passanger wheel to change the front breaks. Whet to loosen the lug nut and noticed it got harder to turn the more I loosened it. You know what that means.

Also I just noticed That I have a nail in the sidewall In one of my back tires.

To add on that. I also think my front drivers side wheel bearing is going as well. And I need my car every day of the week but sunday. I deliver Chinese food everyday so I drive it frequently. I really want to get rid of this car. Its now official. I hate my. And it hates me. I thought we had some respect for each other, but I guess not.
who put the lug nut on last?

you can get a nail in any tire, in any car :boohoo:

wheel bearings are little metal balls inside a metal housing with a little friction reducer between them...name one car they wont go bad in :boohoo:

so in total you have maybe $40 for the stud and wheel bearing. youre already doing the brakes yourself (no complaints there?). if the nail's been in the sidewall and you haven't noticed any air leaking, leave it in till you can afford to fix it. so $60 for a new tire?

$100 plus some time is nothin.

edit: to answer your thread's question...no, im not having fun with my car. its aight for what it is and thats getting me around.

SeanXtec

Reaction score
There's really nothing to complain about. These types of things come along with owning a car, and combined wouldn't take more than two hours of your time to fix. If you hate maintaining a vehicle so much, buy a bike...or better yet a skateboard.

mraw112

Reaction score
My friend put it on last with an air gun.

Im just b*tching
I know it happens, but I fix one thing and it just seems pointless because I just dont enjoy the car like I used to. Its not that its slow or sluggish, Ive just dont have a connection with the car anymore. If I did, then I dont care how much It breaks down. Doing the work is not what im complaining about. Im just trying to make it nice so I can selling and it doesnt want to corporate.

Sorry I regret making this thread. It was pointless. Just in a bad mood.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
You can drive with three lugs until you get it fixed. Just make your lugs extra tight and dont drive too long. Next time use anti seize grease on ur studs

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
i broke like 3 studs already :lawl:

it's all maintanence bro.. just consider urself lucky tht u have no major mechanical issues yet :beer:

Back