FS: Heated seat cubby hole

tknightt

Reaction score
I noticed quite a bit of interest for heated seat cobby hole:

In canada, pretty much all Accords have heated seats. So if you wanna organise a group buy, I'd be more than happy to drop by the local salvage yard and pickup a few of these.

post in the thread if you are interested, price would be approx 50$ with shipping to the US.

1. RedRyder -shipped-
2. Styx2015 -shipped-
3. Chondies -shipped-
4. FNCONE -pm'ed-
5. 99cfENVYv6 -shipped-
6. LouDa601aCcorD -shipped-
7. Jarrett -shipped-
8. coops-sedan -shipped-
9. CleanDC4 -Shipped-
10. Jordan_H

update 03-14-2014: junkyard run was worth the trip (altough most of the cars were snowed in) I was able to salvage 6 full cubby bezel with pigtails. I also have 2 more but was not able to get the pigtails for these will have to wait for spring. I have pm'ed those that wated them in order in which they pay (first come first served).

Also note I did not clean the bezel themselves, they might be a bit dusty from standing in the junkward.

Last edited:

FNCONE

Reaction score
Count me in... a nice clean one with switches and pigtails

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I know we've been in communication for quite awhile now about this exact subject, but I at least need pigtails and it sounds like there won't be any left over after you're done with your dash swap. So at this point picking up another that you're not using is probably a better idea.
Count me in... a nice clean one with switches and pigtails

+2, need one in good condition.

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Maybe I should get one..........nevermind, already have the one that came with the car!

laughing-face-meme-i15.gif

Last edited:

tknightt

Reaction score
Like RR said, pigtails and switches are necessary. The goal is to look clean and OEM.

Rest assured there will be pigtails, there won't be a complete dash harness that's for sure, but somewhere around 10-12" of wires on each of the pigtails.

as a side note, the plugs for the heated seat buttons are the exact same as the plugs on the heated mirrors or the plugs on the taillights (5 pin rectangular connector)

this is the female part of the plug (the part on the button itself)
33105_2.jpg

Back