FS: Heated seat cubby hole

Styx2015

Reaction score
So what happens with your seat belt tensioners/indicators, SRS modules, and other safety items that all go along with your seats? I've been trying to figure out how to make all this work with the CL-S seats. The connector on the driver's side is just one big wire connector.

Then, I was trying to use the wiring and connectors straight off the 03 CL-S to make it simpler. Wrong again. Doing that basically means I would have to pull the entire main harness and disassemble it.

Personally, I'm getting more and more skeptical on this seat swap. I mean yes, we'll have power and heat if we wire it in, but what about everything else?

FNCONE

Reaction score
So what happens with your seat belt tensioners/indicators, SRS modules, and other safety items that all go along with your seats? I've been trying to figure out how to make all this work with the CL-S seats. The connector on the driver's side is just one big wire connector.

Then, I was trying to use the wiring and connectors straight off the 03 CL-S to make it simpler. Wrong again. Doing that basically means I would have to pull the entire main harness and disassemble it.

Personally, I'm getting more and more skeptical on this seat swap. I mean yes, we'll have power and heat if we wire it in, but what about everything else?

The Tensioners are fine. The seatbelt indicators are 2 wires, which should be on your accord plug and the CL plug. SRS module is behind the shifter. The only SRS thing to worry about is the side airbags and OPDS sensor (IF YOUR CAR HAS SIDE AIRBAGS). If your accord has side airbags you will be fine because the CL has side airbags. If your accord does not have side airbags on the seats it will be even easier to wire it up. Using the CL plugs and repinning is the easiest way. Just run the new needed wires for the heated seats. I do not see no reason to remove the main harness. (What model Accord do you have?) Unless you are trying to go for plug and play. Which will be a nightmare since repinning and splicing would be easier. Just need to add wires not remove. Let me know if you want some diagrams so you can see what cables go where, and what cables you need to add. [email protected]

tknightt

Reaction score
I have another bezel with heated seat buttons and pigtails, regular price 50$ shipped

Also have a set of heated mirrors for a sedan (with pigtails)

and finally have a seat of leather seat covers with heating elements, leather is ripped but repairable.

PM

Back