Hello from Sydney, Australia

Ticol

Reaction score
Hi! :squintrun: How we all doin? I stumbled upon this site while looking for things for my 99 Accord. To tell you all the truth, i really hated this car. It wasn't something that I wanted, but due to certain circumstances i'm sort of stuck with it. I've had a fair few cars to date, the one before the accord was my Honda S2000. So it was a bit of a change from the S2K to the accord.

Although my mind has been changed after seeing all the great things you can do with this car. I hope to change my mind a bit more on my Accord, seeing that i will have it for maybe 1 more year. Looking forward to hearing from you all. :peace:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Well...you probably won't like it as much as the s2k, lol. But it does have some other things to offer. Welcome to the site. :)

Question: How much do Vauxhall VXR-8's cost around there? I love them.

LeAccord

Reaction score
Welcome Ticol !
Question: How much do Vauxhall VXR-8's cost around there? I love them.

I can answer that for him since i'm also from Sydney :D The latest 2012 Model will cost around $80k but a little haggling could pull it down to about $78k.

As for the accord, Mikey, you are right I would assume that it is a sedan. To date, I've yet to see an coupe driving around.

Ticol

Reaction score
You went from an S2000 to an Accord? :slap:

Downgrade to the max! :lawl: Welcome, man.

hehehe yeah :( but it's better than nothing i guess :)

RedRyder, man there is too many VXr-8's here to tell you how much.. check out carsalesdotcomdotau and you can see how much they are going for. They are called Holden Commodores here and i'm guessing the VXR-8 is the SS?? I dunno.. I'm a big holden fan but i can't distinguish with what they offer from o/seas. I would recommend looking at the HSV they are very very nice.. :nutkick:

Mikey, I have the 4cyl version. yes in a sedan, coupes do not exist here as far as i know.

Thanks for the welcome guys :)

ALSO, forgot to mention i used to own a car audio shop and know a fair bit of car audio wiring so if anyone has any questions, please do not hesitate to ask :boink:

I'm loving these lil bastards.. :darryl:

Ticol

Reaction score
Welcome!

What happened to the S2K? :S

I gave it to my little bro because i did something bad.. I sold his Series 6 rx7 without him knowing and didn't give him all the money. oops... and to make peace with him, i swapped him my S2K with his Accord and we have been friends since.. but then i found out that this car was a repairable write-off AND the O rings are blown on it and so i can not sell this car to anyone else because i have a conscience thus being stuck with it for a while.

So there we go.. :)

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Welcome to the site.

Enjoy.

That's quite a situation with you and your brother....that would lead to death in some other countries, I think!

:lawl:

Emphasis

Reaction score
Welcome.

To be honest, I didn't quite like the Accord either when I first got it. I also thought the tail lights were ughh (4 door). I've really grown to like the car though.

Back