Help with ksports coilovers

Reaction score
dont mean to thread jack but i just bought ksport coiovers and think i might buy a 3rd gen TL soon....read somewhere the suspension is the same

would my 98 accourd coupe coilovers fit on an 04 tl?

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
dont mean to thread jack but i just bought ksport coiovers and think i might buy a 3rd gen TL soon....read somewhere the suspension is the same

no.

please link us to where you read that, because its retarded and i highly doubt thats written anywhere.

:eh:

that really doesnt work.

001Stunna

Reaction score

I believe its...
98-02 accord and 99-03 Acura TL that go together. not 04.

I might be wrong though...

swollen_cu

Reaction score
Who said you can't spin the entire ahock body? That's what I do for my rears on my f2s... I just take out the top mounting bolts and loosen the collar for thE lower perch Jack the car up and spin the top part of the coilovers to desired height.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Who said you can't spin the entire ahock body? That's what I do for my rears on my f2s...

no one said you couldnt. its just not a good thing to do. though, when most people refer to doing it like that, they usually mean with the shock still fully attached to the car.

I just take out the top mounting bolts and loosen the collar for thE lower perch Jack the car up and spin the top part of the coilovers to desired height.

you know itd be a lot simpler to do by just taking out the single bolt at the bottom mount, right?

swollen_cu

Reaction score
no one said you couldnt. its just not a good thing to do. though, when most people refer to doing it like that, they usually mean with the shock still fully attached to the car.

you know itd be a lot simpler to do by just taking out the single bolt at the bottom mount, right?

That bolt and bracket is a bltch to line up afterwards.

Back