HID Plug and Play

1998accordsirt

Reaction score
Will do. But its pretty late here. I'll see if I can get them up in the next couple nights.

DarkElegance919

Reaction score
heyyy i just bought an hid kit from that site and i'm lost...not sure how to put it together???? help plzzzz instructions r horrible!!

dynasty

Reaction score
if you can't install a "plug and play" hid kit, i don't know what else to say. it's basically PLUG each connectors and it will works. if you're wondering where to mount it, there are several holes under the headlight is so you can mount it there.

Jeffro

Reaction score
All of our kits are plug and play, meaning there is no wire cutting - no custom fitting - and no stress. Just plug it right in like you would a regular bulb and you are done. Step-by-step instructions and a wiring diagram below will help you with this process.

1. First and foremost disconnect the car battery terminal.
2. Remove the factory light bulbs
3. Replace with XLS xenon bulbs. (If your vehicle has a dust cap, please replace with something equivalent to ensure a good seal.)

*If the bulbs are dirty, use rubbing alcohol to clean the bulbs; do not immerse it in any liquid.

4. Find a mounting location for the ballast.

Do not drill holes on the box.
Mount away from moving components, such as A/C or power steering pump.
Mount to a solid location.
Mount to a good ventilation location (such as under the headlight for some vehicles.)
Some vehicles require headlight and bumper to be removed during installation.
Allow the necessary distance for the base connector to reach the bulb.

5. Plug ballast adaptor to the xenon bulbs; make sure the bulbs are secured tightly and dust cover cap is properly enclosed.

6. Run wiring harness in the engine bay.

Avoid placing harness next to or close to liquids and moving parts.
Use zip ties to secure the wiring harness.
7. Reconnect the car battery cables and make sure all components are secured.

8. Turn light switch on and enjoy your brand new Xenon headlights. Allow the light to be on for 10 minutes, this is just a simple burn in procedure.

Stolen from above link... All seems straight forward, although I've never tried it before, either...

nhsrunner

Reaction score
I remember when i installed my HID kit, the only hard part was dremeling off one of the tabs on the bulb's base because it for some reason came with two where as it should have only had one. Other than that it wasn't too bad.

DarkElegance919

Reaction score
yay i got it! and i didn't even drill/dremel anything!! i got the H1 6000k hid kit for my tyc projectors btw, that's y it was a bit complicating....looks gooooood...thx guys

Back