High beam duct DIY

Nissan2anAccord

Reaction score
im almsot thinking of finding away to keep the moisture intake down... like a fine mesh that allows water to flow down vs onto the filter... or put one of those mugen filter wraps over it so you dont get hydrolock from rainy days. spray from other cars... just an idea may not be necessary

also maybe to shape it like a bong would be good to to allow maximum airflow around current filter

nsjames

Reaction score
also maybe to shape it like a bong would be good to to allow maximum airflow around current filter

I lol'd at the mention of bong as a technical term.

perhaps the solution for spray would be some open celled foam that can be inserted when it's wet out. Just shape to fit tightly, no worries about getting sucked in because of the open ended filter in the box.

might work, might not, but cheap to try.

jdm00accord

Reaction score
looks a little odd at first glance, but damn thats some serious creativeness. i really dig it. you should sell those cause theres no way in hell id take the time to make that haha

MikeyMike

Reaction score
thats pretty badass.. i'd do this but my intake doesnt sit there anymore :(

ive tried modding an onld headlight to sit in place with just the top screw in it so at the track you could unscrew it and pull the entire assembly out and have all that exposed to the intake like a 1" air ram ...

Back