High Mileage 6th Gens

NASOHC

Reaction score
I had 155,525 miles on my F23A1 & O.E. transmission and ran beautifully. That motor hit over 5,000 RPMs on a weekly basis too. My odometer shows 157K+ now but on my new F23A4 build w/H22 trans. Would you believe the only repairs I ever did beside 2 timing belt jobs was an alternator, starter, clutch & axles in 10 yrs... Hondas Rock! BTW: My old F23A1 is my next project for 08' - 250 RWHP minimum is my goal, NA. :bowdown:

heathan

Reaction score
I got my 99, and its got roughly 135k on it. Had the trans replaced via the warranty RIGHT BEFORE my 100k warranty. I have like 100 miles left to go. Took it in, and they were like, you need a new transmission. guess the driveshaft had a ton of play in it or somethin. I never noticed honestly. I haven't had to replace anything huge. Just regular maintenance things: brakes, um...brakes... yeah. It's gonna get all the things it needs when I get done with my car payment this year. Nothings wrong with them, but I should change the alternator, timing and balance shaft belts, blah blah. I love my Honda, and I've never had a better car. I'm sure once my car payment is done, it will be raplaced with all the crap thats about to go wrong. But as of right now, it runs great and other than a slight alignment issue, I have no complaints bout the car.

jccg5

Reaction score
my car around 50,800 about to jump to 51 i thought that is so much..

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
in the last 2 years I haven't put on any miles to speak of, which I'm very happy about lol. No more need for 2200+ mile round trips in the summer and stuff. My 02 is at like 91k

speedy_beedee

Reaction score
just hit 190k last week it is a 99 4d lx with a 5spd. Other than the timing belt, 3 sets of brake pads, 2 sets of rotors, and synthetic oil since new the car has never been in the shop for anything major. The engine it still strong and the tranny is smooth and trouble free and im also still on the original clutch.

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
2000 Ex 4Cyl Manual Coupe.....jus hit the 160k mark....still runs good...jus gotta replace clutch next month :thumbsup:

Back