Hotaccord's 1999 368whp f23 built & turbo coupe [updated 10/7/13]

hotaccord243

Reaction score
Re: Hotaccords 99 coupe EX f23 built & turbo [updated 10/26/10]

luird4 said:
all i can say is SICK!!! nice car.
Thanks dude! I appreciate it a lot!
Nice dude, is this also your dd? but you should fully strip the car and chip off the tar under the carpet, to take few pounds off your car, but running 13 flat is really good bro, what rims and slicks were you running at that time?

Well its my summer dd. I recently spent a good chunk of change on re-upholstering the whole interior, so i wouldn't see a point in tearing all that out for a couple of pounds... but if i was into dragging all the time, then i would see the point.

I believe they were just some cheaper cooper summer Lifeliner tires on a 17x7 rim. So if i actually had some nice tires, i bet i could've done way better too.

hotaccord243

Reaction score

started new thread for re-tune in engine & transmission mods. Got sick of posting it in here lol.

scrapnav6

Reaction score

most ballin interior everr. im gonna fly you out to do mine the same way :bowdown::bowdown:

1bad6

Reaction score

Thanks dude! I appreciate it a lot!

Well its my summer dd. I recently spent a good chunk of change on re-upholstering the whole interior, so i wouldn't see a point in tearing all that out for a couple of pounds... but if i was into dragging all the time, then i would see the point.

I believe they were just some cheaper cooper summer Lifeliner tires on a 17x7 rim. So if i actually had some nice tires, i bet i could've done way better too.

Smart thinking! Tearing out an interior is a really quick way to turn a nice car into a piece of SHI* for no real benefit. I don't understand why people do that on a car that doesn't live at the track.

hotaccord243

Reaction score

Smart thinking! Tearing out an interior is a really quick way to turn a nice car into a piece of SHI* for no real benefit. I don't understand why people do that on a car that doesn't live at the track.

Couldn't agree with you any more....

Back