Howd'y Ya'll, KC here and i modded'ddid'd my Accord

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
should i peel off those rubber guards on the fenders? front and rear?

Ya peel them off - make it cleaner.

About the boat-look, yeah grinding the forks/wishbones mightfix it.

As for the sway bar - definitely get the Progress 24mm TL Swaybar - it is direct fit for our 6th Gens as well, and I have one. Control and stability improvement is amazing!

PumaFumé

Reaction score
Ya peel them off - make it cleaner.

About the boat-look, yeah grinding the forks/wishbones mightfix it.

As for the sway bar - definitely get the Progress 24mm TL Swaybar - it is direct fit for our 6th Gens as well, and I have one. Control and stability improvement is amazing!

what year TL? and i already have the springs.. and i got them for sooo cheap i wouldn't want to spend more $ just to change the car up a lil bit...that DIY Boat Look Fix isn't going to be enough?

Quicksilvercord

Reaction score
It might be a good enough fix to get rid of the book look its kinda hard telling without you doing it.

PumaFumé

Reaction score
yah thats true...how much of a difference is 2mm on a rear sway bar? worth $100+ dollars?

ok so here is the new stuff... i have an AEM Power Pulley, but i only have one.. i think it is the power steering pulley, but i am not sure and i cannot find the part # online.. 2-6500 is the part number.. any help? should i put it on?

Last edited by a moderator:

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
Hey welcome to 6GA, and if ur lookin for something to do feb 21st, gonna be a meet at Menlo Park Mall with some of the guys from here and prob 1 or 2 other sites. Plus, might get some ideas for future mods (I know after seeing MikeyMike's at my first meet it sparked a huge amount of inspiration lol).

PumaFumé

Reaction score

nice..that help'd alot...now its time for it to soak in..hehehee

You running those wheels in the winter? They're looking awwwwfully salty.......

pshhh tell me about it.. worst part about it is i cant afford rubbers for my steelies b/c they got flats... so im kinda in a bad spot...

and this whip needs a clean'n sooo badly! i was going to do it the other day b/c it was like 50 degrees out, BUT my dumb ****ing roomates left the hose outside and its frozen w/ice in it, so it don't flow any water... huh, was i irate!

Hey welcome to 6GA, and if ur lookin for something to do feb 21st, gonna be a meet at Menlo Park Mall with some of the guys from here and prob 1 or 2 other sites. Plus, might get some ideas for future mods (I know after seeing MikeyMike's at my first meet it sparked a huge amount of inspiration lol).

yah, i think that is a trip for me though but ill see what i can do...i dont want to go unless my car is done b/c i cannot afford the gas n tolls when my car needs maintenance... unless my boyfriend drives..(he dont got an accord though, is that okay?)

Back