I <3 JDM.. got pulled over

SpEeD LuNaTiKz

Reaction score
Yea thats defently bs if they gave you a ticket when you have the exempt sticker on the intake, I got pulled over for no front licence plate and had to go through the whole pop your hood and stuff I'm just glad the cop was cool and didnt write me a ticket for my intake headers or exhaust, he was just like looks like you have put some work in to this thing and then said here is a warning for my front plate I wish all cops were cool like that especailly if your just drive normal and not doing anything that is illegal. GL if you decide to fight it.

nexTOme

Reaction score
fix it tickets are basically.....
you fix it, bring it to police/sheriff station and get it signed, pay 10bucks, over.
its that simple.

cali cops are FTL.....seriously....i once was pulled over because my exhaust sounded nice, but it was honda....so good exhuast tone + honda = illegal swap or wahtever.......go figure....:madrun:

thejameshimself

Reaction score
just move to texas - you can drive to the muffler shop with your car sounding like a lawnmower no problem

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
Sounds more like a Reno 911 episode than real life... shows that anybody could be cops, even morons

Back